The vegetables are the heroes of this Japanese-style soup.
The ingredient of Miso, tofu & noodle soup
- 1.5L (6 cups) boiling water
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 x 190g pkts udon noodles
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 300g silken tofu, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Miso, tofu & noodle soup
- Place the water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the miso and stir to combine. Reduce heat to low. Add the noodles and gently stir to separate. Add the carrot, shallot and asparagus and cook for 1 minute or until asparagus is bright green and tender crisp.
- Divide the noodles and soup among serving bowls. Top with tofu and sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Miso, tofu & noodle soupcalories: 226.094 calories
fatContent: 3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 5 grams sugar
proteinContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 577.69 milligrams sodium