Lemon and oregano are a be of the same opinion made in heaven behind it comes to your unchanging everlasting lamb roast.
The ingredient of Roast lamb in imitation of lemon oregano potatoes and roast tomatoes
- 1kg brushed potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 1 garlic bulb, halved
- 1/4 cup oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2.5kg Coles Australian cumulative Lamb Leg
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- 1/3 cup (55g) pitted kalamata olives
- Oregano sprigs, to advance
The instruction how to make Roast lamb in imitation of lemon oregano potatoes and roast tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place potatoes, lemon and garlic in a large roasting pan. swell chopped oregano, oil and lemon juice in a small jug. Season. Place lamb leg greater than the potatoes. Drizzle lamb and potatoes subsequently oil mixture. Roast for 1 3/4 hours, tossing potatoes occasionally.
- grow tomatoes and olives to the pan. Roast for a other 15 mins or until lamb is cooked to your liking. Set lamb aside, covered with foil, for 15 mins to rest.
- assistance lamb and roasted vegetables topped taking into account bearing in mind oregano sprigs.
Nutritions of Roast lamb in imitation of lemon oregano potatoes and roast tomatoescalories: