in the manner of you make these potatoes you reach to enjoy the irresistible scent of spacious rosemary twice — while they roast in the oven and later once more at the table. Weve made them here in imitation of baby red potatoes, but you can also do a fascination of red and white for a festive look. Either way, theyll be creamy a propos the inside, crispy a propos the outside, and totally delicious. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [David Bonom](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/David-Bonom).
The ingredient of Crispy Herb-Roasted Potatoes
- nonstick cooking spray or olive oil
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves fresh, chopped, for potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- rosemary sprigs fresh, optional, for serving
The instruction how to make Crispy Herb-Roasted Potatoes
- Arrange oven racks in lower-third and upper-third of oven.
- Preheat the oven to 425u00b0F.
- Coat two large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Cut the potatoes in half. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add the olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Toss well. Arrange the potatoes cut side down in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets.
- Roast the potatoes on upper-third and lower-third racks of oven for 15 minutes.
- Swap the positions of the baking sheets and continue roasting until potatoes are tender and well browned on cut sides, about 15 minutes.
- Check to see that potatoes are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl. Serve with fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish if desired.
Nutritions of Crispy Herb-Roasted Potatoescalories: 130 calories
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams
fatContent: 4 grams
fiberContent: 3 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 0.5 grams
sodiumContent: 240 milligrams
sugarContent: 1 grams