otherwise then again of the customary roast chicken this Sunday, plan this recipe which comes highly recommended from taste.com.au members.
The ingredient of Roast lemon chicken
- 2 large lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1kg chicken nibbles (see note)
- 600g pontiac potatoes, scrubbed, cut into wedges
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- 400g steamed green beans, to support
The instruction how to make Roast lemon chicken
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Juice 1 lemon. Cut enduring surviving lemon into wedges. swell 1/4 cup lemon juice, garlic, oil, chicken, potatoes and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Arrange in a roasting pan.
- Place lemon wedges beyond chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle following rosemary.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until chicken is golden and lemons slightly charred. relief when steamed beans.
Nutritions of Roast lemon chickencalories: 762.41 calories
fatContent: 53 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 47 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 218 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 150.06 milligrams sodium