Meat and vege goes gourmet with baby vegetables and beef eye fillet.
The ingredient of Horseradish and parsley crusted roast beef
- 1 tbsp horseradish cream
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh continental parsley, chopped
- 600g beef eye fillet, fat trimmed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 500g new potatoes, halved
- 8 (about 400g) baby beetroot, trimmed, halved
- 1 bunch baby carrots, peeled, trimmed
- 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- Steamed broccolini, to serve
- Horseradish cream, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Horseradish and parsley crusted roast beef
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Combine horseradish, mustard, garlic and parsley in a bowl. Brush the beef with half of the oil. Preheat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook beef for 1-2 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer beef to a rack set over a roasting pan. Spread top of beef with horseradish mixture. Roast for 25-30 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line a baking tray with baking paper. Place potato, beetroot and carrots in a single layer on tray. Spray with olive oil. Season with pepper. Roast for 40-45 minutes or until tender. Drizzle with vinegar.
- Thinly slice the beef across the grain. Serve with vegetables, broccolini and horseradish.
Nutritions of Horseradish and parsley crusted roast beefcalories: 391.96 calories
fatContent: 9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 48 grams protein