A nutritious soup that the whole family will enjoy.
The ingredient of Fresh asparagus soup
- 2 bunches (about 400g) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups (625ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cream, to serve
- Chopped fresh dill, to serve
The instruction how to make Fresh asparagus soup
- Chop the asparagus into 3cm pieces. Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until soft.
- Add the asparagus and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add the stock or water. Bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Blend the mixture in a food processor until smooth. Return to the saucepan. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve with a drizzle of cream, and scattered with the chopped dill and freshly ground pepper.
Nutritions of Fresh asparagus soupcalories: 251.428 calories
fatContent: 20 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 6 grams sugar
proteinContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1204.56 milligrams sodium