Two minutes is all it takes to make an addicting, smoky, chipotle aioli, the unlimited grant for sweet potato wedges. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Roasted Sweet Potato Fries similar to Chipotle Aioli
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can chipotle peppers in adobo
The instruction how to make Roasted Sweet Potato Fries similar to Chipotle Aioli
- Preheat the oven to 425u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges approximately 3/4 inch thick.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Use a rubber spatula to toss the sweet potatoes until they are evenly coated in the oil.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet, spreading them out as much as possible.
- Roast the potatoes on middle rack of oven for 12 minutes.
- Place the mayonnaise, honey, and garlic powder in a medium mixing bowl. Add 2 Tbsp. of adobo liquid from the can of chipotle peppers (the peppers may be reserved for an alternative use). Whisk until the aioli is smooth and combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Open the oven door. Flip the sweet potatoes, then continue roasting until wedges are tender and slightly charred at the edges, 10-14 minutes.
- Check to see that sweet potatoes are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately with the chipotle aioli.
Nutritions of Roasted Sweet Potato Fries similar to Chipotle Aiolicalories: 250 calories
carbohydrateContent: 31 grams
cholesterolContent: 10 milligrams
fatContent: 13 grams
fiberContent: 3 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams
sodiumContent: 570 milligrams
sugarContent: 7 grams