Full of flavour, this garlic-infused roast beef is the perfect dish for the whole family!
The ingredient of Roast beef with sweet roasted garlic
- 4 medium desiree potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 4 small parsnips, trimmed, peeled, halved lengthways
- 600g kent pumpkin, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic bulbs, tops trimmed (see notes)
- 800g beef rump roast
- Gravy, to serve (see notes)
The instruction how to make Roast beef with sweet roasted garlic
- Place potato and parsnip in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Place potato, parsnip and pumpkin in a large roasting pan. Remove leaves from 1 sprig rosemary. Sprinkle leaves over vegetables. Drizzle with 2 1/2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Add garlic to pan. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil over each bulb.
- Heat remaining oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add beef. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until browned. Place beef on top of vegetables. Season well with salt and pepper. Add remaining rosemary sprig to pan. Roast for 45 minutes to 50 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Cover loosely with foil. Rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice beef. Serve with garlic, vegetables and gravy.
Nutritions of Roast beef with sweet roasted garliccalories: 729.667 calories
fatContent: 30.4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 47.7 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 55.1 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 128 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 885 milligrams sodium