*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Kickstart soup
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 8 cups water
- 1 packet french onion soup
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 bunch celery, including leaves
- 2 cups green beans
- 3 capsicums
- 1kg carrots
- 10 Massel vegetable stock cubes
- Salt, pepper
The instruction how to make Kickstart soup
- Chop all veg into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients in a large pot filled with water. Bring to boil and boil rapidly for 2 -5 minutes.
- Reduce heat and simmer until all veg are tender.
Nutritions of Kickstart soupcalories: