Scented with garlic and lemon thyme, this chicken roast is a people-pleaser, and right on budget, too.
The ingredient of Lemon roasted drumsticks with zucchini salad
- 2 lemons
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon thyme
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce, coarsely shredded
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp coarsely grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp bought ranch dressing
The instruction how to make Lemon roasted drumsticks with zucchini salad
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0c. Finely grate the rind of the lemons. Halve and juice the lemons. Place the lemon rind, lemon juice, chicken, onion, oil, garlic and lemon thyme in a large baking dish. toss to combine. Cover the dish with foil and roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil, turn the chicken and roast for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Place the lettuce, zucchini, parsley and parmesan in a bowl. Drizzle over the ranch dressing and toss to combine. serve with the chicken.
Nutritions of Lemon roasted drumsticks with zucchini saladcalories: 428.049 calories
fatContent: 29 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 6 grams sugar
proteinContent: 33 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 151 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 277.54 milligrams sodium