The ingredient of Mushroom soup
- 40g (2 tablespoons) butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g mushroom flats, thinly sliced
- 40g (1/4 cup) plain flour
- 500mls (2 cups) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 500mls (2 cups) water
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 bread rolls, to serve
The instruction how to make Mushroom soup
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until the butter has melted and starts to bubble. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until softened. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Gradually add the stock and water, stirring constantly until all the liquid has been added.
- Bring to the boil over high heat, stirring.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Add the parsley and season well with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with the bread rolls.
Nutritions of Mushroom soupcalories: