Give roast vegetables added flavour and texture with a generous sprinkling of pine nut crumble.
The ingredient of Roast vegetables with pine nut crumble
- 3 Desiree potatoes, peeled
- 1 kumara (orange sweet potato), peeled
- 600g Kent pumpkin, peeled, deseeded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices white bread, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 40g butter, melted, cooled
The instruction how to make Roast vegetables with pine nut crumble
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Cut potatoes, kumara and pumpkin into 5cm pieces. Place all vegetables into a roasting dish in a single layer. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast for 45 minutes or until golden and just tender.
- Place bread and pine nuts into a food processor. Process until crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl. Add parmesan, parsley, garlic and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Remove vegetables from oven. Sprinkle crumble over vegetables. Roast for a further 10 minutes or until crumble is golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Roast vegetables with pine nut crumblecalories: 515.523 calories
fatContent: 28 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 14 grams sugar
proteinContent: 13 grams protein
sodiumContent: 301.64 milligrams sodium