Here is a new way with a vegie that is ready to broc!
The ingredient of Oven-roasted broccoli with garlic and lemon
- 750g broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Alfa One rice bran oil
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup shaved romano cheese
The instruction how to make Oven-roasted broccoli with garlic and lemon
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place broccoli, garlic and oil in a bowl. Toss to combine. Transfer to prepared tray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven. Transfer to a platter. Add lemon rind, lemon juice, pine nuts and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Oven-roasted broccoli with garlic and lemoncalories: 212.471 calories
fatContent: 15.6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2.8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 160 milligrams sodium