Get on this easy high fibre, gluten free side dish - ready in 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Lemon-roasted cauliflower and broccoli
- 600g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 400g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup lemon-infused extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 280g jar green Sicilian olives, drained
- 1/3 cup whole fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100g feta, crumbled into large pieces
- Lemon zest, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemon-roasted cauliflower and broccoli
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place cauliflower and broccoli on prepared tray. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Add pine nuts and olives. Roast for a further 10 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender. Drizzle with remaining oil. Toss to combine. Transfer to a platter. Sprinkle with parsley, fetta and zest. Serve.
Nutritions of Lemon-roasted cauliflower and broccolicalories: 203.389 calories
fatContent: 16.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.6 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 7.3 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 8 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 612 milligrams sodium