Impress your guests with these crispy golden lemon and pistachio roasted potatoes.
The ingredient of Lemon and pistachio roasted potatoes
- 1.5kg baby cream delight potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1/4 cup lemon-infused extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pistachio kernels, roughly chopped
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemon and pistachio roasted potatoes
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a small roasting pan with baking paper.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan of water over high heat. Cover. Bring to the boil. Boil for 5 minutes or until potatoes are just tender (see notes). Drain well. Transfer to prepared pan. Add garlic and 2 tablespoons oil. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 45 minutes, turning potatoes halfway through, or until golden and crispy. Add pistachios to pan. Roast for a further 5 minutes.
- Squeeze garlic from skins (see notes). Discard skins. Finely chop garlic. Place in a small bowl. Add remaining oil. Whisk with a fork to combine. Drizzle over potatoes. Toss to coat. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Nutritions of Lemon and pistachio roasted potatoescalories: 217.012 calories
fatContent: 9.3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1.2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 25.4 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 5.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 50 milligrams sodium