Serve this tasty vegetable side with your favourite roast meat for a feel-good family meal.
The ingredient of Maple-roasted pumpkin and baby carrots
- 500g kent pumpkin, seeded, cut into small wedges
- 1 bunch baby (Dutch) carrots, trimmed, scrubbed
- 6 eschalots, peeled, halved
- 20g butter, chopped
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
The instruction how to make Maple-roasted pumpkin and baby carrots
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Arrange pumpkin, carrot and eschalot in a large roasting pan. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Place butter and maple syrup in a small microwave-safe jug. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Stir to combine. Drizzle maple mixture over vegetables. Toss to combine.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes, turning halfway, or until vegetables are golden and tender. Serve.
Nutritions of Maple-roasted pumpkin and baby carrotscalories: 124.28 calories
fatContent: 4.3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2.7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 19.8 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 1.8 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 7 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 171 milligrams sodium