Create a family tradition of cooking and eating together. next take aim this recipe using 1/2-inch pieces of butternut or acorn squash on the other hand of sweet potatoes. pin later than Orange-Spinach Salad, warmed dinner rolls and brownies like caramel topping for dessert.
The ingredient of Pork Tenderloin in imitation of Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 envelope SHAKE N BAKEu00ae Seasoned Coating blend for Pork
- 1 pound sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 yellow onion cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup italian salad dressing
- parsley chopped, if desired
The instruction how to make Pork Tenderloin in imitation of Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly moisten pork tenderloin with water; coat with seasoned coating mix. Set aside while preparing vegetables. Discard any remaining coating mix.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl combine sweet potatoes, onion and dressing; toss to coat. Spread vegetables in 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Place pork on top of vegetables. Roast for 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 145 degrees F., stirring vegetables once. Remove from oven. Let stand for 5 minutes. Slice pork; serve with vegetables, sprinkled with chopped parsley, if desired.