Artichokes are a delicious and nutritious seasonal vegetable. This recipe for Cream of Jerusalem Artichokes, Roasted Nuts, Tarragon and Truffle Oil is a flavorful and bold soup dish that takes 45 minutes to prepare. This recipe combines the heartiness of Jerusalem artichokes taking into consideration oppressive stifling cream and Delicious delectable herbs. This is a decadent vegetarian soup that is palate satisfactory perfection. We motivation you share this behind your friends because they will love it.
The ingredient of Cream of Jerusalem Artichokes, Roasted Nuts, Tarragon and Truffle Oil
- 1 1/3 pounds jerusalem artichokes
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 3/4 tablespoons white wine
- vegetable broth
- 7/8 cup muggy cream
- truffle oil
The instruction how to make Cream of Jerusalem Artichokes, Roasted Nuts, Tarragon and Truffle Oil
- Peel the artichokes and the onions. Cut them in 4.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot, brown the artichokes. Pour the white wine, stir and cook for 2 minutes. Cover with vegetable broth and cook for 20 minutes. Mix gradually adding the broth and heavy cream to get a smooth texture.
- In a skillet, roast the hazelnuts for a few minutes. Chop them into small pieces.
- Pour the soup into plates. Add nuts, tarragon and truffle oil.