The secret to cooking the spuds more quickly is to pop them in the microwave before roasting.
The ingredient of Roasted lamb rack & spring vegetables
- 4 small potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 large zucchini, ends trimmed, cut into batons
- 2 large red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 large red capsicum, halved, deseeded, cut into strips
- 6 garlic cloves
- Olive oil spray
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 4 (about 125g each) French-trimmed lamb racks (2-3 cutlets on each rack)
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 65g (1/3 cup) kalamata olives
The instruction how to make Roasted lamb rack & spring vegetables
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the potato and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Cook on High/800watts/100% for 3 minutes. Drain. Place the potato, zucchini, onion, capsicum and garlic, in a single layer, on a baking tray. Spray with oil and sprinkle with thyme. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray with oil. Cook the lamb for 2 minutes each side.
- Add the tomatoes and olives to the tray. Top with the lamb. Season with pepper. Roast for a further 8-10 minutes for medium or until the lamb is cooked to your liking.
Nutritions of Roasted lamb rack & spring vegetablescalories: 414.904 calories
fatContent: 24 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 9 grams sugar
proteinContent: 25 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 66 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 328.15 milligrams sodium