Hero seasonal vegetables and serve up this sensational roasted pumpkin topped with garlic crumbs, ricotta and a touch of chilli.
The ingredient of Roasted pumpkin with garlic crumbs and ricotta
- 4 x 500g butternut pumpkin halves, seeded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 100g Coles Bakery Stone Baked White Sourdough Vienna Loaf, crust removed, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup (60g) ricotta
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra
- Extra thyme sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Roasted pumpkin with garlic crumbs and ricotta
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a large roasting pan.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a 1cm-deep criss-cross pattern into the cut side of each pumpkin half. Place, cut-side up, in the pan and drizzle with the oil. Season. Roast for 1 hour or until pumpkin softens.
- Meanwhile, combine the garlic, thyme and sourdough in a small bowl. Sprinkle the bread mixture evenly each pumpkin half. Top with dollops of ricotta and sprinkle with chilli. Drizzle with the extra oil. Bake for 15 mins or until crumb mixture is golden. Serve sprinkled with extra thyme.
Nutritions of Roasted pumpkin with garlic crumbs and ricottacalories: