Sheet Pan Bone-in Pork Roast And Potatoes considering Pork Roast, Garlic Powder, Salt, Black Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Coriander, Red Potatoes, blithe Thyme Sprigs, blithe Rosemary Sprigs, Olive Oil, White Wine
The ingredient of Sheet Pan Bone-In Pork Roast and Potatoes
- 3 1/2 pounds pork roast 1589 g, 4-bone-in roast
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder 20 g
- 1 tablespoon salt 17 g
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 10 red potatoes 8-10 potatoes, medium
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs 2-3 sprigs
- 2 buoyant rosemary sprigs 1-2 sprigs
- olive oil as needed
- 3/4 cup white wine 177 mL
The instruction how to make Sheet Pan Bone-In Pork Roast and Potatoes
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: KitchenAidu00ae Dual Convection Oven with Roasting Pan and Built In Meat Probe
- Place all dry ingredients into a small bowl and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil into the base of the roasting pan and evenly coat the base and sides of the pan. Position the pork roast into the oiled pan with bones away from you and generously sprinkle all sides with your dry rub. Roast should be evenly coated, so use your hands to distribute the rub as needed.
- Slice the potatoes in half and place them in a large bowl. Add the fresh herb sprigs to the bowl. Drizzle about two tablespoons of olive oil over the mixture, then use your hands to toss the potatoes and herbs in the old to evenly coat.
- Surround the pork roast with the potatoes and herbs, being sure to place the cut side of potatoes faced down directly onto the pan; nestle the herbs under the bones and potatoes. Potatoes should be in a single layer as best as possible.
- With bones facing away from you, set the sheet pan on the rack of the KitchenAidu00ae Dual Convection Countertop oven. Insert the Built In Probe into the side of the oven, then insert it directly into the center of the pork roast until the tip is at the center of the roast. Close the door, set the oven to Meat Probe, 140-145u00b0F/60-62u00b0C probe temp, and oven temp of 90u00b0F/32u00b0C degrees.
- When probe temp reads 85u00b0F/29u00b0C degrees on the panel, reduce the heat of the oven to 350u00b0F/177u00b0C degrees, and cook until the probe comes to temp and the oven turns itself off. (NOTE: at any point in cooking you may lightly place a small square of tin foil over the top of the roast if you prefer a less crisp crust.)
- Remove the roast and the potatoes to your serving platter and cover with tin foil to rest. Set the counter top oven to Broil, 375u00b0F/190u00b0C degrees, and to 1 minute. Pour the white wine into the roasting pan. Use a pastry spatula to lift any stuck on bits from roasting, and leave the herbs from cooking in the pan. Do not wait for preheat - put the roasting pan into the oven and allow it to simmer until the timer is done.
- While the sauce is simmering, slice the roast as desired. Serve the wine sauce over the meat and potatoes.
Nutritions of Sheet Pan Bone-In Pork Roast and Potatoescalories: 930 calories
carbohydrateContent: 75 grams
cholesterolContent: 250 milligrams
fatContent: 21 grams
fiberContent: 10 grams
proteinContent: 97 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 grams
sodiumContent: 2000 milligrams
sugarContent: 5 grams