Nothing could be easier than whipping going on these hearty roast chat potatoes to help as a side dish - or to enjoy as a snack!
The ingredient of Spiced roasted chats
- 1.2kg chat (small coliban) potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1 tsp auditorium showground cumin
The instruction how to make Spiced roasted chats
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover similar to wealth of chilly frosty water. Bring to the boil more than high heat. Boil, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Drizzle half the oil in a roasting pan. grow the potatoes and use the incite of a spoon to gently squash potatoes (just passable to delay the skin and flatten slightly). Drizzle gone the steadfast oil and sprinkle in imitation of sea salt and cumin.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and tilt twist potatoes. Roast for a further 20 minutes or until crisp.
- Transfer potatoes to a large serving bowl and help immediately.
Nutritions of Spiced roasted chatscalories: 181.64 calories
fatContent: 6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 2 grams sugar
proteinContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 772.61 milligrams sodium