Curtis Stones baked cauliflower recipe with brown butter-sage vinaigrette is full of flavour and makes a perfect vegetarian side dish or main.
The ingredient of Roasted cauliflower recipe - by Curtis Stone
- 1.5kg cauliflower, cored and cut into 4cm florets (about 825g)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fine lemon zest
- 60g unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Coles Brand Sultanas
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh sage
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
The instruction how to make Roasted cauliflower recipe - by Curtis Stone
- Preheat the oven to 220C or 200C fan-forced.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower, oil, cardamom and coriander to coat. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper and toss again to coat well. Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on a large, heavy baking tray and roast for 35 mins, or until tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the vinaigrette. In a large bowl, whisk the oil, shallot, vinegar and lemon zest to blend well. Set aside.
- In a small, heavy-based frying pan, over medium-high heat, stir the butter for 3 mins, or until golden brown. Add sultanas and sage and cook for 1 min, or until sage is crisp. Remove pan from the heat, stir in lemon juice and season to taste with salt. Stir into the shallot mixture.
- Add the hot, roasted cauliflower and pine nuts to the warm vinaigrette and toss to coat. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve warm.
Nutritions of Roasted cauliflower recipe - by Curtis Stonecalories: 223.943 calories
fatContent: 21.1 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5.8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.9 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 4.4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 3.2 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 75 milligrams sodium