A smattering of sweet chilli sauce packs a punch of flavour to this understandable pumpkin side dish.
The ingredient of Thai-style roast pumpkin
- 1/4 accumulate butternut pumpkin, skin on, seeds removed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp field cumin
- 2-tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 40ml (2 tbsp) ketjap manis*
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Coriander, to gild (optional)
The instruction how to make Thai-style roast pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C.
- Cut the pumpkin into very nearly 10 wedges. Brush exposed sides past 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Season, then place skin-side down vis-u00d0u00b0-vis a baking tray and roast for 30 minutes. (If the slices grow less over, just cook them approximately their side, but slant them over at least once during the cooking time.)
- While pumpkin is cooking, place the garlic, cumin, chilli sauce, rice wine vinegar, sugar, ketjap manis, remaining olive oil and sesame oil in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove pumpkin from oven and place in a large bowl. build up dressing, tossing pieces until well-coated. Set aside for 30 minutes, subsequently next support at room temperature drizzled once dressing. embellish similar to coriander, if desired.
Nutritions of Thai-style roast pumpkincalories: 296.838 calories
fatContent: 22 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 20 grams sugar
proteinContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1101.82 milligrams sodium