Turn leftover roast pork into this hearty family lasagne.
The ingredient of Slow roast pork and mushroom lasagne
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 300g mushrooms, chopped
- Leftover roast pork (and sauce), pork finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 50g butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 1/3 cups grated pizza cheese
- 375g pkt Latina Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- Baby rocket, to serve
The instruction how to make Slow roast pork and mushroom lasagne
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced.
- Heat half the oil in a large deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook half the mushroom, stirring, for 4 mins or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining oil and mushroom. Return the mushroom to the pan with pork and sauce, tomato paste and 1/3 cup water. Stir until combined and bring to the boil. Season.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 1-2 mins. Slowly whisk in the milk until smooth. Increase heat to medium-high. Cook, stirring, for 3-5 mins or until mixture boils and thickens. Stir in half the cheese and season.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the meat sauce into a 23cm square (12-cup) ovenproof baking dish. Cover with lasagne sheets, cutting to fit. Spoon over one-quarter of the remaining meat sauce, drizzle over 1/2 cup of the white sauce and cover with lasagne sheets. Repeat 3 times. Cover with the remaining white sauce and sprinkle over remaining cheese. Bake for 45 mins or until tender and golden. Stand for 10 mins before serving with baby rocket.
Nutritions of Slow roast pork and mushroom lasagnecalories: 661.313 calories
fatContent: 38.9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 17.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 35.1 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 9.7 grams sugar
proteinContent: 39 grams protein
sodiumContent: 647 milligrams sodium