Chicken Curry like Chicken Thighs, Onions, Large Tomato, Garlic Cloves, Ginger, Cumin Seeds, Garam Masala, Turmeric Powder, Red Chili Powder, Salt, Sugar, Oil, Water, Oil, Cumin Seeds, Garlic, Onions, Tomato, Salt, Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Water, Chicken, Garam Masala, Spices, Curry, Naan
The ingredient of Chicken Curry
- 800 grams chicken thighs chopped, skinned
- 2 onions large, grated
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 4 garlic cloves grated
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 cups water or chicken broth
- cumin seeds
- 4 onions minutes until, set in motion to caramelize.
- 5 tomato minutes until the, starts to outlook into a paste.
- chili powder
- turmeric powder
- 4 cups water or chicken broth.
- 25 chicken minutes or until, is fully cooked and activate to suspension away from the bone.
- Garam Masala optional
- spices optional
The instruction how to make Chicken Curry