The ingredient of Roasted fish & vegetables with herb butter
- 1kg soup mix
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 60g butter, softened
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh herbs
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 600g Nile perch fillets, cut into 4 portions
- Steamed broccolini, to serve
The instruction how to make Roasted fish & vegetables with herb butter
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper. Peel vegetables and cut into thin wedges. Toss vegetables, oil and thyme together. Spread over tray. Roast for 25 mins.
- Meanwhile, combine soft butter with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Lay the fish portions over the vegetables. Spoon the herbed butter over the fish. Roast for a further 8-10 mins or until the fish is just cooked.
- Serve the fish with the roasted vegetables. Spoon over any extra melted herb butter. Serve with broccolini.
Nutritions of Roasted fish & vegetables with herb buttercalories: 362.085 calories
fatContent: 17 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.5 grams carbohydrates