Incorporate fruit into your main meal in imitation of this tender, slow-roasted pork stomach served subsequently roasted plums, Asian greens and rice.
The ingredient of Slow-roasted pork belly next roasted plums
- 500g Coles Australian Pork Belly Roast
- 2 brown onions, cut into thick wedges
- 10cm-piece ginger, thickly sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken accretion
- 4 just-ripe plums, halved, seeded
- 4 amass star anise
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon fix
- Stir-fried Asian greens, to bolster
- Steamed jasmine rice, to benefits
The instruction how to make Slow-roasted pork belly next roasted plums
- Preheat oven to 220C. Place the pork re a clean accomplishment surface. Pat the rind dry subsequently kitchen paper. Use a rough knife to score the rind at 1cm intervals.
- Place the onion and ginger in a small roasting pan. Place pork exceeding the onion mixture. Drizzle subsequent to the oil. Sprinkle evenly once fennel, cumin and Chinese five spice. Sprinkle later sea salt flakes and massage into the rind.
- Roast for 30 mins or until lightly golden. shorten oven to 160C. Pour heap something like the pork. Roast for a other 2 1/2 hours.
- Place the plums, cut-side up, in a ceramic dish. summit zenith when star anise and sugar. Place cinnamon in the dish. Bake with pork for a additional 30 mins or until plums are just starting to collapse and pork is certainly tender.
- Set pork aside for 10 mins to rest. Cut into quarters. Place onion merger more or less serving plates. peak in the manner of Asian greens and steamed rice to serve.
Nutritions of Slow-roasted pork belly next roasted plumscalories: 369.733 calories
fatContent: 23 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 11 grams sugar
proteinContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 856 milligrams sodium