Raise your glass to this reinvented Sunday night roast pork neck with maple pears.
The ingredient of Roast pork neck with maple pears
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1kg piece pork neck (scotch)
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tub Continental stock pot chicken
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 bulb garlic, halved crossways
- 2 medium red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 medium corella pears, halved
- 1 tbsp shredded fresh sage leaves
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Fresh sage leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast pork neck with maple pears
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Spread mustard over top of pork. Wrap prosciutto around pork, overlapping slightly. Place in a roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Season with pepper. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 150u00b0C/130u00b0C fan-forced. Combine stock pot with boiling water and add to pan. Add garlic, onion and pear. Sprinkle with shredded sage. Drizzle with maple syrup. Cover with foil. Roast for 2 1/2 hours or until pork is tender.
- Slice pork. Serve with garlic, onion, pear, pan juices and extra sage leaves.
Nutritions of Roast pork neck with maple pearscalories: 508.114 calories
fatContent: 28.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 25.1 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 36.6 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 90 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 740 milligrams sodium