Load up your plate with this salad recipe and your heart will sing.
The ingredient of Crunchy roast potato and tomato salad
- 4 (1kg) desiree potatoes, roughly chopped
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 250g baby roma truss tomatoes
- 2 cups (300g) fresh broad beans (see Notes)
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups (1 bunch) watercress sprigs, trimmed
The instruction how to make Crunchy roast potato and tomato salad
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place potato on prepared tray. Lightly spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden and tender, adding tomatoes for the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Remove from oven. Stand for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add broad beans. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Refresh in a bowl of chilled water. Drain. Pat dry with paper towel. Peel broad beans and discard skins.
- Place vinegar and oil in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Place watercress on a platter. Top with the roast potatoes and tomatoes, then scatter over the broad beans. Drizzle over the dressing. Serve.
Nutritions of Crunchy roast potato and tomato saladcalories: 267.202 calories
fatContent: 6.3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 0.9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 35.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 10.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 120 milligrams sodium