Heres the latest coop - a fresh-look chicken delight to please the cluckiest guest!
The ingredient of Soy, honey and ginger roast chicken
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 4 (340g each) chicken maryland pieces
- Baby Asian salad greens, to serve
The instruction how to make Soy, honey and ginger roast chicken
- Combine soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and sesame seeds in a glass or ceramic dish. Add chicken. Toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours, if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Arrange chicken and marinade in a large baking dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is golden and cooked through, turning halfway during cooking. Serve with salad greens.
Nutritions of Soy, honey and ginger roast chickencalories: 343.443 calories
fatContent: 11 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 19 grams sugar
proteinContent: 40 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 173 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1563.79 milligrams sodium