*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Easy pumpkin soup
- 1 1/2 litres water
- 1kg butternut pumpkin, diced
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Massel vegetable stock cubes
- 300ml cooking cream
The instruction how to make Easy pumpkin soup
- Bring the 1.5 litres of water to the boil.
- Place diced pumpkin and potato in the boiling water.
- Add garlic and stock cubes and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Blend soup and return to pan, add cooking cream and stir.
- Gently reheat and serve.
Nutritions of Easy pumpkin soupcalories: