Spicy meat fanatics pizza with salad
The ingredient of Spicy meat fanatics pizza with salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300g pork mince
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 80ml (1/3 cup) red wine
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 250ml (1 cup) Matriciana Pasta Sauce
- 1 x 440g pkt bought pizza base
- 100g (1 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- four slices prosciutto, coarsely torn
- 50g hot salami, thinly sliced, halved
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Spicy meat fanatics pizza with salad
- Preheat oven to 250u00b0C. Heat the oil in a massive frying pan over high warmth. Add the mince and garlic and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 3 mins or until the mince modifications shade.
- Add the wine and simmer for 1 minute or until wine reduces slightly. Add the oregano and half of the pasta sauce. Simmer for 5 mins or till the liquid is absorbed. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the pizza base on a baking tray. Spread over the ultimate pasta sauce. Sprinkle with -thirds of mozzarella. Top with the mince aggregate, prosciutto, salami and closing mozzarella.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes or till the bottom is crisp and the mozzarella is golden. Set aside for two minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve straight away with mixed salad leaves.
Nutritions of Spicy meat fanatics pizza with saladcalories: 623.79 calories
fatContent: 27 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 57 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 38 grams protein