Chilli lime rub for meats
The ingredient of Chilli lime rub for meats
- 2 Coles Fresh Green Cayenne Chilli, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 lime, zested
The instruction how to make Chilli lime rub for meats
- Combine chilli, garlic, coriander, salt and lime zest in a bowl.
- Brush meat with olive oil and rub with chilli lime aggregate. Set apart for 10-15 minutes for the flavours to develop. Cook on your liking.
Nutritions of Chilli lime rub for meatscalories: