Add a difference to your Christmas roast with this delectable side.
The ingredient of Roasted ratatouille
- 1 eggplant, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 zucchini, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 red capsicums, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 250g yellow cherry tomatoes
The instruction how to make Roasted ratatouille
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the eggplant, zucchini, capsicum, onion and garlic in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven and arrange the cherry tomatoes over the vegetables. Continue roasting the vegetables for a further 10 minutes or until tomatoes begin to release their juices.
- Spoon ratatouille into a serving dish. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Roasted ratatouillecalories: 89.386 calories
fatContent: 6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 9.97 milligrams sodium