Make a healthier version of roast potatoes by using sweet potatoes instead of the usual white variety.
The ingredient of Roasted rosemary and garlic sweet potato
- 3 x 300g small orange sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
The instruction how to make Roasted rosemary and garlic sweet potato
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Cut each potato into 8 long wedges. Combine potato, garlic, 2 tablespoons oil and half the rosemary on a large baking tray. Toss to coat.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Combine lemon juice, remaining oil and rosemary in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Place potato in a large serving bowl. Add dressing. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted rosemary and garlic sweet potatocalories: 143.639 calories
fatContent: 7.3 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 16.1 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 2.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 42 milligrams sodium