With broccoli, chickpeas, yoghurt and chilli, this dish is brimming with superfood goodness.
The ingredient of Spiced roast veg and chickpea salad
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 bunches baby carrots, trimmed, peeled
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, sliced
- 1 head (about 350g) broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 130ml (1/2 cup) natural yoghurt
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 75g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Spiced roast veg and chickpea salad
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Combine garam masala and cumin in a small bowl. Place carrots and capsicum on 1 prepared tray. Place broccoli and chickpeas on second tray. Sprinkle vegetables and chickpeas evenly with the spice mixture. Spray with olive oil. Roast carrots and capsicum for 25 minutes or until golden and tender. Roast broccoli and chickpeas for 12 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, combine yoghurt, jalapenu0303o, coriander, lemon juice and water in a bowl.
- Place the roasted vegetables, chickpeas and spinach in a large bowl and gently toss to combine. Divide among serving plates and drizzle with jalapenu0303o yoghurt.
Nutritions of Spiced roast veg and chickpea saladcalories: 168.256 calories
fatContent: 4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 11 grams protein