Skip the hassle of carving a bone-in roast later than this mouthwatering boneless prime rib. The recipe is a Yummly indigenous native created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Boneless Prime Rib Roast
- 1 boneless prime rib roast trimmed and tied, 5-6 lb.
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
The instruction how to make Boneless Prime Rib Roast
- Season the prime rib liberally on all sides with salt and black pepper.
- Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil and position a roasting rack inside of it.
- Transfer the prime rib fat side up to the middle of the roasting rack. Tent the prime rib loosely with foil, and allow it to stand at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 500u00b0F.
- Place the Dijon mustard, horseradish, garlic powder, thyme, rosemary, and onion powder into a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Remove the foil tent from the roast. Using the back of a spoon, spread the mustard mixture over the top surface of the meat.
- Roast the prime rib on middle rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325u00b0F. Continue roasting the prime rib until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 120-145u00b0F, depending on desired doneness, 75-100 minutes.
- Check to see that prime rib is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the prime rib to rest on the rack for 15-30 minutes, then transfer to a cutting board and untie. Carve and serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days or freeze up to 6 months.
Nutritions of Boneless Prime Rib Roastcalories: 15 calories
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams
fatContent: 0.5 grams
fiberContent: 1 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
sodiumContent: 90 milligrams