all whatever can be made better subsequently garlic butter, even roast beef!
The ingredient of Keto Garlic Butter Roast Beef
- 3 pounds boneless beef bottom round
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- 4 cloves garlic finely minced
The instruction how to make Keto Garlic Butter Roast Beef
- Season the beef liberally on all sides with the salt and black pepper. Allow to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting.
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and position a roasting rack inside.
- Place the softened butter and minced garlic in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Set the beef in the center of the roasting rack. Rub the garlic butter evenly over the exposed surface of the beef.
- Roast the beef on middle rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 250u00b0F. Continue roasting the beef until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 135-140u00b0F for medium doneness, 90-120 minutes.
- Check to see that beef is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the beef to rest for 10 minutes. The internal temperature should reach 145u00b0F.
- Transfer the beef to a serving platter. Carve as desired, and serve.
Nutritions of Keto Garlic Butter Roast Beefcalories: 510 calories
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams
cholesterolContent: 185 milligrams
fatContent: 33 grams
proteinContent: 47 grams
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams
sodiumContent: 550 milligrams