Garlic-mustard Pork Roast similar to Boneless Pork Loin Roast, Garlic, Oregano Leaves, Olive Oil, Dijon, Sea Salt, Black Pepper
The ingredient of Garlic-Mustard Pork Roast
- 4 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly auditorium showground
The instruction how to make Garlic-Mustard Pork Roast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine garlic, oregano, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix until blended into a paste. Using a spatula or hands, rub garlic mixture all over pork, massaging into meat.
- Place pork roast in baking pan and roast uncovered in preheated oven. Roast 20 to 30 minutes per pound until internal temperature reaches between 145 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. using a digital thermometer. Remove from oven. Cover loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.