Garlic and Italian herbs meet the expense of offer this within reach roast beef incredible flavor.
The ingredient of Easy Italian Roast Beef
- 3 pounds boneless beef bottom round roast
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons further virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
The instruction how to make Easy Italian Roast Beef
- Remove beef from refrigerator and season liberally on all sides with the salt and black pepper. Allow beef to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting.
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and position a roasting rack inside.
- Set the beef in center of roasting rack. Rub the beef with the olive oil. Coat the top with an even layer of the Italian seasoning, and sprinkle with the garlic powder.
- Roast the beef on middle rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 250u00b0F. Continue roasting until meat reaches an internal temperature of 135-140u00b0F for medium doneness, 90-120 minutes.
- Check to see that beef is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow beef to rest for 10 minutes. The internal temperature should reach 145u00b0F.
- Transfer beef to a serving platter. Carve and serve.
Nutritions of Easy Italian Roast Beefcalories: 70 calories
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams
fatContent: 7 grams
fiberContent: 1 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams
sodiumContent: 200 milligrams