Crock Pot Pot Roast With Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Dried Rosemary, Boneless Chuck Roast, Dry Red Wine, Yellow Onions, Carrots, Baby Gold Potatoes
The ingredient of Crock Pot Pot Roast
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 pounds boneless chuck roast
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 3 yellow onions quartered
- 3 carrots quartered
- 1 pound baby gold potatoes
The instruction how to make Crock Pot Pot Roast
- Mix the salt, pepper and rosemary in a small dish. Apply this mixture onto the roast and let it rest uncovered for about 30 minutes so it comes to room temperature.
- Turn the slow cooker on the low setting. Add in the red wine, then the onions and then place the roast on top of the onions.
- Then snuggle the carrots and potatoes on top of the roast. Cover and cook unbothered for 6 hours.
- Slice to serve.
Nutritions of Crock Pot Pot Roastcalories: 620 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams
cholesterolContent: 150 milligrams
fatContent: 41 grams
fiberContent: 3 grams
proteinContent: 44 grams
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams
sodiumContent: 770 milligrams
sugarContent: 6 grams