This roast beef could not be easier to make, and leftovers make for colossal sandwiches.
The ingredient of understandable Oven Roast Beef
- 3 pounds boneless beef bottom round trimmed of excess fat
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- 2 tablespoons new virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make understandable Oven Roast Beef
- Season the beef liberally on all sides with the salt and pepper. Allow beef to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting.
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and position a roasting rack inside.
- Set beef in center of roasting rack. Rub the exposed surface with olive oil. Sprinkle the top with garlic powder, if desired.
- Roast the beef on middle rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 250u00b0F. Continue roasting until meat reaches an internal temperature of 135-140u00b0F for medium doneness, 90-120 minutes.
- Check to see that beef is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed. Allow beef to rest for 10 minutes. The internal temperature should reach 145u00b0F.
- Transfer beef to a serving platter. Carve and serve.
Nutritions of understandable Oven Roast Beefcalories: 70 calories
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams
fatContent: 7 grams
fiberContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams
sodiumContent: 200 milligrams