You wont be disappointed by this stir-fry-on-a-sheet-pan bow to vis-Ð°-vis roasted veggies. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Edwina Clark](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Edwina-Clark).
The ingredient of Easy Sesame-Glazed Roast Vegetables
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red distress pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon auditorium showground ginger
- 4 cups broccoli florets
The instruction how to make Easy Sesame-Glazed Roast Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 425u00b0F.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut the bell peppers and red onion into 1/2 inch squares. Separate the onion layers for even cooking.
- Add the sesame oil, honey, garlic powder, ground ginger, and reduced-sodium soy sauce to a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the bell peppers, onion, and broccoli florets to the bowl. Toss to coat.
- Transfer the seasoned vegetables to the prepared sheet pan, and spread them into a single layer.
- Bake vegetables on middle rack of oven until they are fork tender, about 25 minutes.
- Check to see that vegetables are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow vegetables to cool slightly. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritions of Easy Sesame-Glazed Roast Vegetablescalories: 160 calories
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams
fatContent: 7 grams
fiberContent: 5 grams
proteinContent: 4 grams
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams
sodiumContent: 570 milligrams
sugarContent: 14 grams