Brighten up the day with this beef salad thats a beautiful mixture of colours and textures.
The ingredient of Beef, roast potato and corn salad
- 16 small chat potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 125g baby corn, washed, halved lengthways
- 4 (200g each) thick beef sirloin steaks
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Beef, roast potato and corn salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place potato in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Turn to coat. Roast for 1 hour or until tender and golden. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Place corn on a microwave-safe plate. Cover. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Add to potato.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season steaks with salt and pepper. Cook 2 steaks at a time for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover and stand for 5 minutes. Slice beef across the grain.
- Whisk lime juice, sweet chilli sauce, remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and salt and pepper in a jug.
- Drizzle two-thirds of the dressing over potato salad. Add beef, onion, tomato and coriander. Drizzle over remaining dressing. Season with pepper. Toss gently to combine and serve.
Nutritions of Beef, roast potato and corn saladcalories: