Our roasted chicken with mustard and herb sauce is perfect for entertaining.
The ingredient of Roasted chicken with mustard and herb sauce
- 8 (200g each) chicken marylands, skin removed
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium brown onions, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Tarragon leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Roasted chicken with mustard and herb sauce
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Place chicken, in a single layer, in a large flameproof roasting pan. Combine mustard, garlic, tarragon and parsley in a bowl. Spread over chicken.
- Roast chicken for 40 minutes or until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced with a skewer. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Heat roasting pan over medium-high heat. Add oil and onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Add wine. Bring to the boil.
- Add stock. Simmer for 8 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened. Return chicken to pan. Cook, basting with sauce, for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Top with parsley and tarragon. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted chicken with mustard and herb saucecalories: 240.673 calories
fatContent: 12.6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3.1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.9 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 25.1 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 117 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 459 milligrams sodium