This fish dish gets great colour from sweet tomato and red onion, and rich, nutty pesto.
The ingredient of Baked fish with roast onion and tomato
- 2 x 240g punnets cherry tomatoes
- 2 large red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 (about 150g each) white fish fillets
- 80g (1/3 cup) bought basil pesto
The instruction how to make Baked fish with roast onion and tomato
- Preheat oven to 210u00b0C. Line 2 roasting pans with non-stick baking paper. Place tomatoes, onion and 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in 1 pan. Toss to coat. Roast in oven for 20 minutes.
- Place the fish in the remaining pan. Drizzle over the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the fish to oven and cook with vegetables for a further 8-10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Divide the tomato mixture and fish among serving plates. Top the fish with a dollop of pesto.
Nutritions of Baked fish with roast onion and tomatocalories: 323.367 calories
fatContent: 19 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 7 grams sugar
proteinContent: 27 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 373.65 milligrams sodium