This high-protein, high-flavour salad is a great meal idea for lunch or a light weekday dinner.
The ingredient of Roasted tomato & chilli tuna salad
- 6 roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 40g butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh continental parsley
- 20cm piece Turkish bread, halved horizontally, cut into 3cm squares
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in chilli oil, drained, chillies removed, broken into chunks
- 3 eggs, hard boiled, quartered
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves torn
- 2 tbsp balsamic dressing
The instruction how to make Roasted tomato & chilli tuna salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the tomato on the tray. Drizzle with oil. Season. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, garlic and parsley. Toss the Turkish bread in garlic butter and place on a baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Divide the tomatoes, tuna, eggs, cucumber, cos and croutons among serving plates. Drizzle with the dressing to serve.
Nutritions of Roasted tomato & chilli tuna saladcalories: 501.9 calories
fatContent: 33 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams carbohydrates