Feeling behind a roast dinner in the same way as all the trimmings? Try this no-fuss roast pork similar to fennel, roasted beetroot and pumpkin. This recipe is brought to you by Gravox and taste.com.au.
The ingredient of gruff roast pork when fennel, roasted beetroot and pumpkin
- 1 x 165g Gravox condensed abbreviated Salt expected Liquid Gravy
- 2 x 300g pork fillets
- 600g pumpkin, seeded, cut into 1.5cm thick wedges
- 2 bulbs baby fennel , trimmed, cut into wedges
- 4 medium (500g) beetroot, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to brush
- 1 tbsp blithe rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp gather together grain mustard
The instruction how to make gruff roast pork when fennel, roasted beetroot and pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 200C (conventional). Line 2 baking trays when non glue baking paper. Place pumpkin, fennel, beetroot and garlic in a single increase as regards one of the trays, drizzle like olive oil. Roast for 40-45 minutes, or until vegetables are golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, brush pork fillets in imitation of new olive oil. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Cook pork, for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer pork to second tray, sprinkle evenly considering the rosemary and zest, roast in oven for a other 12 minutes, or until pork is cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely similar to foil. Set aside to burning for 3-4 minutes. Thickly slice pork.
- Heat Gravox shortened Salt expected Liquid Gravy according to packet instructions. Transfer gravy to a jug, add the mustard and disturb to combine. minister to pork and vegetables gone the mustard gravy.
Nutritions of gruff roast pork when fennel, roasted beetroot and pumpkincalories: