Enjoy chat potatoes roasted slowly and handily so their full flavours press on in this marvelous side.
The ingredient of Roasted potatoes past haloumi and rosemary
- 1kg chat potatoes, halved
- 1 bulb garlic, halved crossways
- 1 tbsp well-ventilated light rosemary leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g haloumi, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 60g baby rocket
The instruction how to make Roasted potatoes past haloumi and rosemary
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Place potato, garlic and rosemary in a large roasting pan. Drizzle taking into consideration oil. Toss to coat. Season taking into consideration salt and pepper.
- Roast for 50 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender. grow haloumi to pan. Roast for 10 minutes or until haloumi is just golden and starting to melt.
- Discard garlic. build up rocket to pan. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted potatoes past haloumi and rosemarycalories: 418.489 calories
fatContent: 19.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8.2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 35.6 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 8.2 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 33 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1874 milligrams sodium